My Website:

11 April, 2020

My Way of Staying Safe and Sane

Hello,
I know its been a while since my last post but I just wanted to reach out to you all to say I'm fine and that I hope you and your family have been staying safe and sane during this time. Whether that means spending more time with your family, more time keeping healthy by eating the right foods or getting more exercise or more rest. Some of you may be taking up new hobbies or catching up on home improvement projects. 

I've been trying to rest as much as possible as well as trying to do some form of exercise each day-thanks to Joe Wicks :-). My husband and I (our son is happy to stay at home) go for walks in the evening and shopping when we need to while adhering to the social distancing rules.
But I've also tried to do something creative each day and share it on social media as a way to stay connected but also hopefully inspire others to do the same.
Here are some examples of mono prints and art in my sketchbook-
I've also made small woven pieces-
How are you spending your time during this global pandemic? How are you staying safe and sane? I'd love to know.
Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Carmen, I absolutely love your small woven pieces. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete