My Website:

01 November, 2019

Getting Ready For Christmas...

Hello,
As I work at a school, I don't always get enough time to go into the studio during term time. But being I am on my Half Term holidays, I was able spend more time making art and getting ready for some Christmas Markets I have coming up.
Here are some photos which I shared on Instagram and Facebook-
Along with selling artwork, I will have Christmas decorations and handmade cards. I had a request last year for religious cards, so thought I would try to make some. These are made using rubbers stamps which I carved and used embossing powder to add the glitter.

I made some angels cards using paper doilies, printed papers, washi tape and embossing glitter.
 These angels are on Kraft paper.
I also made cards with baubles on them, using a gelli print technique which I use in my mono prints.
Here are some Christmas tree designs. The trees and snowflakes are 3 dimentional.
I also tried making some ornaments using air drying clay, I will add colour to them but have to wait for them to dry.

So...very busy and my studio and dining room table is a mess but have been enjoying myself.
I will post the dates for the markets shortly.
Bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment