My Website:

13 January, 2019

Happy New Year 2019!

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to say Happy New Year to you all. I know we are nearly halfway through the month of January already but I've been really busy so haven't had a chance to post anything. I hope you had a good start to the new year. This year my husband and I spent three nights in Brussels, our son stayed with relatives which was nice as it gave us a break. It was a good opportunity for us to practice our French, although most people we spoke to spoke English. Where we stayed was central with lots of restaurants, shops and Christmas markets to visit. Here are just a few photos we took-
I also saw a great Vincent Van Gogh exhibition which is running until 27th January. 
Here's a recreation of one of his famous paintings.

I also celebrated my 50th birthday with my family which was really nice.

Now I'm back at work and have also been tidying up the studio to get ready for new projects and hopefully resolve some paintings left unfinished in 2018. I will post my progress soon.
Bye for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment