My Website:

19 January, 2017

Because I like a Challenge and Like to Stay Inspired...

Hello,
I'm always looking at different ways I can stay inspired and motivated to do art. I've followed Rae Missigman for awhile and really enjoy watching her tutorials as well as seeing her mixed media art. Recently on her blog she has started an Art Marks-30 Day Challenge; for each of the 30 days she's listed a prompt which will help get you started. You can interpret any way you like. I decided I would take up this challenge and will be posting my work either on my blog or on my Instagram page. It will definitely be a challenge to try and fit it in for those 30 days, but will give it my best shot. I will be using a Canson Mix Media sketchbook and setting a timer for 15 minutes each time. I look forward to this and hopefully I can inspire others in the process. Please feel free to take up the challenge and hopefully you might enjoy it too. For more information please refer to her blog, I've included a link above.
Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Carmen. Love Ellie x ❤️️😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ellie,
      Thanks, I will post my first one, so 'watch this space'.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Becca, looking forward to it 😀

      Delete