My Website:

14 July, 2014

Queen's Park Family Fun Day Photos...

Hello,
 It was a very busy weekend, with lots of outdoor activities happening in and around Swindon. Here are just a few of the photos I took yesterday at the Queen's Park Family Fun Day. The weather was a mixture of clouds during the earlier part of the day then glorious sunshine as the day progressed.  
 As you can tell, I am very happy my gazebo went up nicely-with some help from my trusty roadies-my husband Pete and friend Tim.
 I'm all set up now, just waiting for everyone to arrive. As the day progressed, I had to take the display panel down-the wind started picking up and they began leaning forward and rattling too much. All well, that's the chance you take when you do outdoor fairs. 
This is a close up of my table display.
Crowds began to arrive; some even took part in races-prizes were awarded.
We also had local food, drink, an ice cream truck(which my son loved), musicians and magicians entertaining us as well. And yes, even Elvis paid us a visit. Good times were had by all.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment