My Website:

22 February, 2013

Studio Cleaning-up

Hello,
I thought it was time to do some cleaning up in my studio, its been on my to do list for a while. And its been over a year now since I've posted any photos of my studio.

I hung up some new/old drawings on the walls and some of my son's artwork on my bulletin board. I thought they would cheer me up on cold grey winter days.
Jack in his little bed.
I promise to do "something" with my mounting collection of cardboard boxes. I don't know what it is yet. I think I might be a cardboard "hoarder".They are in the corner for now. 
A view of our garden. I hung paper chains on the windows to make it look nice and colourful. This area is were I paint and do printing.

I am very happy with this area, so organised and clean. I wonder how long it will last. 
At some point I will get another bookcase for my books. Below, my trusty space heater. I could not live without it during these cold winter days and nights. 
When I tidy up the other side of the studio I'll let you know.
Bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment