My Website:

16 October, 2012

Untitled MMC9, Untitled MMC10, and Untitled MMC11

Hello,
Untitled MMC9, mixed media collage.
This was the piece before I added the leaves.
The lines were done using permanent markers
and then painted with acrylic inks.
Untitled MMC10, mixed media drawing.
This is how it looked before I added the stamped pattern over it.
Most of the lines and shapes are done using permanent markers;
the gold section in the middle was painted with acrylic inks.
Untitled MMC11, mixed media painting.
This is what it looked like before I added the stamped pattern over it.
I used black permanent marker to draw the shapes,
I then painted the shapes with acrylic inks.
 So what do you all think? Do you prefer the before or the after versions?
I think I prefer the before version of Untitled MMC10 and the after version of Untitled MMC9 .
 Bye for now.


2 comments:

  1. these remind me of some tiles at a shop I was at. I think either way they are lovely

    ReplyDelete