My Website:

18 October, 2012

Inspired By-Sonia Delaunay

Hello,

"He who knows how to appreciate colour relationships, the influence of one colour on another, their contrasts and dissonances, is promised an infinitely diverse imagery". (Sonia Delaunay)
Scarf Design
Geo
Patchwork
Dots
Voyages Lointains

Here are some drawings I did with permanent marker in my small A5 sketchbook. I did these while either waiting to take a fitness class (because I'm on a fitness kick and am determined to lose weight as well as be healthy) or while waiting for my son's Tae Kwon Do class to begin. They made me think of Sonia Delaunay, an artist who I admire and who has influenced my work.
I think I will take these drawings further, possibly add stamping and/or painting to them. I will post them once they are finished.
Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment