My Website:

09 July, 2014

July is Here and that Means Fairs, Pop-Up Shops and Markets

Hello,

I will be participating in various fairs and pop-up shops over the summer. This Sunday-13 July from 10-4pm, is Swindon's Queen's Park Family Fun Day. There will be lots for families to do-races, games, or just bring a picnic blanket and relax. There will be musical acts as well as magicians Razamatazz. Food and drinks will be sold and there will be various other stalls, I will have a stall selling painting, prints, drawings and cards. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, but I will bring a gazebo just in case. Wish me luck setting it up as I've never set it up outdoors (I did a trial run in our dinning room area, just to see how to put it together). So if you are in the area, stop by and say hello.
Stay tuned for other events.
Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen - I hope to see you in the park - looking forward to all that Razamatazz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Chris. Don't forget your trainers...

    ReplyDelete