My Website:

30 July, 2014

Ideas for Art Cards/Book and My Summer Break...

Hello,
Here are some sketches done in my sketchbook using gel pens, acrylic markers and watercolour paints. I thought I would use them for either Art cards or covers on small handmade blank books. 
We will be going away to Cornwall again, this time to Newquay. Hopefully the weather there will be as nice as it has been here in Swindon for the past month or so. I will also be taking a 
break from my blog to enjoy the rest of my summer before my son goes back to school and I start a new full time job. Next month I will also be busy getting ready for Swindon Open Studios which starts the first week in September. I will however, post some photos on my Facebook page of any upcoming events, etc.
Bye for now and enjoy the rest of your summer.

2 comments: