My Website:

09 March, 2013

Oops, I Messed Up!



Hello,
If you read my blog post yesterday you know I was telling you about various talks and workshops happening at Swindon Central Library in honour of International Women's Day. I thought they were happening today. But I was wrong, they took place yesterday. If you came to the library like me hoping to do art journalling, you were very disappointed. Sorry. The art exhibition, on the other hand, is definitely on and will be there till the 20th March.
On the bright side, I had a chance to have a coffee in their cafe and do a bit of reading. I picked up this book by Maya Angelou. I'm always fascinated with books which deal with family dynamics; especially mother/daughter ones. I look forward to reading it.
Bye for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment