My Website:

03 July, 2012

Paintings I'm Working On...

Hello,
I tend to work on several projects at the same time. It keeps my ideas flowing and it motivates me to other things. But sometimes I need to stop working on a piece and put it aside until I'm inspired to work on it again. Other times, I need to just sit with pieces until they "speak" to me to let me know what I should do next.
This mixed media painting is tacked to my bulletin board in my studio. I've been working on it for a few days now, there's still some work to be done here. But I'm happy with it so far.
These next pieces, I'm calling The Three Sisters. The idea first came to me from a collage I did in my sketchbook. I started working on them almost a year ago! This one was the first I transferred onto a canvas. I used handmade papers and water mixable oil paints.

The second one of the series, and no, it's not upside down. Still a few more things to add.
The third one, I need to work on this more some more.
Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment