18 July, 2012

Experimenting With Salt-the results

Hello,
The paintings dried in the nice bright sun yesterday;  I then rubbed off the salt.
The first two paintings-the blue ones, were more successful. I think because I added the salt when the paintings were very wet. The green painting are not as successful, but I still like the backgrounds. But I wanted to add some more interest to them, so I decided to use masking fluid with a brush to block out some areas of the paintings.
Once the masking fluid dries I will add some textures with stencilling and stamps. 
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment