My Website:

01 February, 2012

Happy February!


This year is a special one because it’s a leap year; which occurs every four years.

Leap Year Poem
Thirtydays hath September, April, June and November.
All the rest have thirty-one,
Excepting February alone,
And that has twenty-eight days clear
And twenty-nine in each leap year.

Are there any Leap Year babies out there? How are you celebrating the 29th February?

I thought I would make some goals for myself:

  1. Tackle home projects: sew a quilt cover for our bed (I've been putting it off for a few months now).
  2. Create some sort of artwork each day, either in my sketchbook, paper or canvas. I thought I would challenge myself to do 29 pieces of artwork.
  3. Experiment with different techniques: stamping, creating my own stamps (I've been inspired by others artists who use stamps in the artwork.
  4. Update my website: www.carmenbnorris.com
  5. Update my Flickr account:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/carmenbnorris/
  6. Document all my artwork!

#1 Joy, Joy, Joy

close up


Bye for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment