My Website:

26 January, 2012

New Collages

Hello,

Here are three new collages I've done.
In this one- the two patterned papers at the top are decoupage paper and the purple, burgundy and yellow bands at the bottom are handmade papers. I like them because they are thin and I can layer them and they create nice effects when you tear the edges.
These two stripes also have handmade paper as their background. I also used skeleton leaves and combined cut-out shapes of flowers and leaves using craft punches. I then painted over the large skeleton leaves to make them stand out more.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen! Great blog and some very nice collages too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    Great, thanks. Thanks for stopping by, hopefully you'll come back again.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carmen,
    Glad the "starting a blog video" might helped. I wanted to stop by here to let you know the comment you left on my blog is set to "No Reply". That means there isn't an email address attached to your blog. Each time you comment on any blog, no one can email you back. If you ever want to change that feature, there is a "no reply" button on my right side bar on how to do it. Very easy!
    Have fun blgging,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    I've made the change, thanks for the advice.
    Take care,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete